VIEW26 offers multiple tools for analyzing your chart data. Details of a chart is available in the detailed view.
To analyze a datapoint, follow the steps below:
- Click on the analyze chart icon ( ) at the right bottom of the chart in dashboard.
- Switch between tools for analyzing your data.
- From the right panel , select the desired filters to further customise your chart.
- Click on save option on the bottom of right panel to save the filter configuration.
- Enter a name for your filter
- Saved filters would be available in filters tab of the panel.
Select the chart from Dashboard for detailed analysis
Use the filter panel to slice and dice your data
saved filters can be used in report templates for creating custom reports.