Welcome to VIEW26. Let’s get you started with using the App!
1. Access the App
- Install VIEW26 App
- Log in to Jira
- Click on Charts and Reports in the Jira ServiceDesk Global navigation-bar to enter the app
2. Create a View
A view is a collection of widgets, which the user can share, view or generate reports from.
To create a new view:
- Select Charts and Reports in the Apps menu of your Jira Service Desk
- Select Create View*
*If this is your first view, the button is in the bottom right corner of the welcome screen. When creating subsequent views you will see the button in the top right corner of your screen. You can also find this button in the top right of any existing view.
3. Add Widgets to a View
Add an existing widget to a view by following these steps: Select the view, from the home page.
- Inside the view, Click App icon to show the widget panel
- Select the widget you want to add from the list in the widget panel.
- Drag and drop the widget into the relevant section
4. Share a View
The following options exist for sharing a view with external parties:
- Generate a public link for the View (via Share icon at top of View screen.)
- Share View with a Jira User Group (via Share icon at top of View screen.)
- Share View with a Jira Customer Organization (via Share icon at top of View screen.)
- Export View as a PDF report (via Download icon at top of View screen.)