VIEW26 offers multiple tools for analyzing your chart data. Details of a chart is available in the detailed view.
To analyze a datapoint, follow the steps below:
- Click on the analyze chart icon ( ) at the right bottom of the chart in dashboard.
- Switch between tools for analyzing your data.
- From the right panel , select the desired filters to further customise your chart.
- Click on save option on the bottom of right panel to save the filter configuration.
- Enter a name for your filter
- Saved filters would be available in filters tab of the panel.
Select the chart from Dashboard for detailed analysis
Use the filter panel to slice and dice your data