Your projects may have several custom fields in addition to the Jira built-in fields . Reporting on custom fields is quite easy with view26
To add a custom field as a chart filter follow the below steps.
- Start in Datasource Page of your Dashboard ( Settings->Datasources)
- Click on the "Configure." button at the top of the page
- Choose "Field Mapping"
- From the bottom of the page select "Add Model Field"
- Provide a meaningful name for the field and select the field type ( string, lookup list, user list etc)
- Map your custom field from the list against the model field.
- Once you have performed the mapping save the configuration by clicking "update" ( top of the page)
- The new model field is now available in the chart filter panel as a configuration option.