A view is a collection of widgets, which the user can share, view or generate reports from.
1. Enter View Name
2. Give brief Description of the View
3. Choose the Template from the options available and click Create
Blank Template: Opens up a Blank View
Basic Template: Opens up a Basic View with predefined KPI widgets and View widget
If this is not your very first View ,templates used in your existing views would also appear in the dropdown . Isn't that cool !!
4. The View you just created is now listed on the screen
5. When creating subsequent views Create View button would appear at the top right of your screen
7. Once Shared with a Customer Organization ; the Organization Name would be displayed on the page for the View
Related Pages :
To Apply Filters to View: Using View Filters
To generate a Public link for a View : Generate a Public Link for a View
To share the VIEW with Internal stakeholders (Jira User Group) : Share a View with Jira User Groups
To share a View with External stakeholders ( Jira customers) : Share a View with a Customer Organization