Welcome to VIEW26. Let’s get you started with using the App!
1. Access the App
- Install VIEW26 App
- Log in to Jira
- Click on Charts and Reports in the Jira ServiceDesk Global sidebar to enter the app
2. Create a View
A view is a collection of widgets, which the user can share, view or generate reports from.
To create a new view:
- Select Manage Views in the Charts and Reports menu of your Jira Service Desk
- Select Create your View*
*If this is your first view, the button is in the bottom right corner of the screen. When creating subsequent views you will see the button in the top right of your screen. You can also find this button in the top right of any existing view.
3. Add Widgets to a View
Add an existing widget to a view by following these steps:
- Select Manage views link in the side navigation bar of Jira ServiceDesk.
- Click on the name of the view you want to add to.
- Inside the view, ClickShow widget panel
- Select the widgets you want to add from the list in the widget panel.
- Drag and drop the widgets into the relevant section
4. Share a View
The following options exist for sharing a view with external parties:
- Export View as a PDF report (via Download icon at top of View screen.)
- Generate a public link for the View (via Share icon at top of View screen.)
- Share View with a Jira User Group ( via View Options icon (...) in Manage Views screen)
- Share View with a Jira Customer Organization (via Share icon at top of View screen