Page View Insights for Confluence enables you to get insights on visitor behaviour by tracking page views (including anonymous views) of Confluence Spaces
Installing Page View Insights
- Log in to Confluence
- Go to "Settings" link via the sidebar
- Click the "Find new add-ons" link on the left side bar
- Search for Page View Insights for Confluence
- Click the "Free trial" button to start your evaluation
- That's it, you are good to go!
Accessing Page View Insights
After you have installed Page View Insights , the App icon is available to you in Confluence Space Navigation toolbar as shown below.
Well done, you've now installed Page View Insights ! For an in-depth guide on how to to view insights, see the guide to using Page View Insights.